UAVAid have contributed to a report published by the Foundation for Responsible Robotics, which outlines the benefit drones can make to society, and how the technology needs to be applied appropriately.
The launch was reported on by The Telegraph, 7 June 2018, which highlighted five areas where drones help global health;
New technology | How drones are helping global health
- Mapping areas of standing water which harbour mosquito larvae
- Delivering life-saving drugs and treatments to hard-to-access areas
- Planning the design and layout of refugee camps
- Monitoring vulnerable populations in remote regions
- Tracking deliveries of essential items such as vaccinations
The Telegraph article can be viewed HERE.
The report itself can be downloaded HERE